Sunday, July 13, 2008

Where I'm Coming From

As this is my first post I would like to tell you a little about myself. I have two hobbies in this world, baseball and movies. I will watch just about anything and like all kinds. Chick flicks, action/adventure, horror, sci-fi, murder mystery.... if it's made well I'll enjoy it. I did not major in film or anything like that, so I am not some type of authoritive figure here. I simply have a passion for movies and want to share my opinion with others who feel the same way. So I encourage those who read this blog to write something. Don't be bashful. And if you attack an opinion of mine that's fine too, just keep it clean and educated.

I will post opinions weekly and you can look for three things: Review, Rating, and whether or not to see it in theaters or wait for DVD

No comments: